✿ Lever Back earrings with genuine dried flowers.
Inside you'll find Alyssum, ozothamnus, sneezewort, mimosa, hydrangea and forget me not flowers
✿ SIZE OF THE EARRINGS:
* Each circle is 21 mm in diameter (13/16 inches)
* Circle depth 8 mm (5/16 inches)
* Hook size is 16 mm (5/8 inches)
* Earring total length is 38 mm (1 1/2 inches)
✿ Earrings' latch back hooks are rhodium plated with zirconia stones. ✿
✿ Only genuine dried flowers and plants where used in the process of making this piece, as well as all other items in this shop.
✿ This item was made using special Eco resin, which is crystal clear, UV stable, doesn't have any smell to it and is absolutely safe for your health. ✿
✿ Resin is a very strong material and in contrast to glass it can not break! ✿
✿ All items are shipped in a beautiful GIFT BOX ready for gift giving.
✿ Since all my products are handmade, each one is unique and special and there can be small differences with the original photo.
✿ Colors may vary on different computer monitors and in different lighting conditions.
✿ Please read shop policy and resin jewelry care tips before you make a purchase: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureOfMagic/policy
- Thank you!
✿ If you have any questions - just contact me. I'm always happy to help! :)
✿ I accept all payment methods, that are provided through Direct Checkout.
✿ Please note, that if you pay with PayPal e-checks your payment is not considered to be received until the check clears.
✿ FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
✿ I ship worldwide via First Class mail from Estonia (European Union).
✿ Every package is sent with a TRACKING NUMBER!
✿ NB! International customers, please note, that all customs fees are your responsibility!
✿ Delivery time BEFORE COVID-19 situation:
To Europe - approximately 3-10 days.
To USA and Canada - approximately 10-20 days.
To Australia - approximately 10-20 days.
✿ NB! SHIPPING NOW CAN TAKE MUCH LONGER DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION!
✿ NB! Shipping can take longer dew customs or holidays, especially at Christmas time!
✿ All items are shipped in a gift box!
* NOTE! If you buy several items I can combine 2 items in one gift box(not necessarily though). Please leave me a note if you need all the items to be packed separately. Thanks!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
✿ If you are not happy please contact me before leaving a feedback so I can get a chance to make it right. I'm only happy when you're happy :o)
✿ If for any reason you are unhappy with the item, just return the item within 14 days of receiving it and in the same (new, not worn) condition and I will make everything to your satisfaction. I do offer a full refund minus shipping costs upon safe return of the item(s).
✿ Customer is responsible for shipping product back and any new shipping and handling cost on the product they want to exchange.
✿ If for any reason, the piece is damaged or broken during the shipping (This seems unlikely, all the pieces come so well packed), please note me explaining what happened and adding me a photo of the damaged product. I'll send you an exchange. Thanks.
* SORRY, SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!
✿ RESIN JEWELRY CARE TIPS:
* Do not expose the piece to chemicals or alcohol-based products such as perfume, hairspray, household cleaners or nail polish remover.
* Take off the jewelry when swimming and taking a shower or a bath.
* Clean and polish jewelry when necessary with a soft cloth.
* Keep the jewelry away from direct sunlight.
* Store the jewelry in a cool, dry place (preferably, an individual box).
* Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
* Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) Providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
* Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
* Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
* How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, ©Nature Of Magic is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.